Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #36: Top 10 Characters I Would Name My Pets After

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

So, this week's top 10 Tuesday topic is "top 10 characters I would name my pets after!"




So here's my top 10 Characters I would Name my Pets After" (in no particular order)!



1. Katniss (The Hunger Games)



2. Hardy (Blue-Eyed Devil)





3. Rose (Vampire Academy)




4. Jamie (The Bride)



5. Lettie (The Ocean at the End of the Lane)
 
 
 

6. Jonah (Jellicoe Road)
 
 

 

7. MacKayla (Fever Series)




8. Shadow (American Gods)


 

9. Darrow (Red Rising)




 
10. Sky (Hopeless)
 
 





Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2016.




8 comments:

  1. What a fun theme this week! All of these are great names.I named all my electronic devices after literary characters. :-) Two of my animals that didn't already come with names were named after characters from a favorite television series of my husand's and mine. They're no longer with us, sadly. (My other two--that are still alive-were named before we brought them home.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww..sorry to hear about your pets. What TV names did you give your pets?

      Delete
    2. My dog's name was Riley and my cat's Anya--both from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

      Delete
  2. Rose(marie) also made my list! She is my girl! ;)
    Great Top Ten :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katniss was on a lot of lists and not just for pets, but for children, too. Ha ha. :)

    ReplyDelete