Sunday, August 7, 2016

The Sunday Post Meme (54)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books , yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!
 
Hello everyone! Well, school's about to come back into session and that means, less reading for the summer. :(  But despite all that, I just went off to Midlands Technical College at Airport in South Carolina for a nice little drive due to my little sister's friend graduating from college there and I had a great time driving off to Midlands Airport since it's been awhile since we've actually traveled anywhere.  Afterwards, we stopped by Red Lobster to eat out and I had my favorite meal: "Shrimp Scampi and Shrimp!"  So all in all, I had a great time at Midlands Airport!



Book Reviews
 
 

 
 
Miscellaneous


 
 

Recommend This! Wednesday 

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

 
 

 

  Check out the Goodreads Book Tag on Unconventional Book Views!
☆  Check out Read All Things' July Monthly Wrap Up! 
★  Check out Cornerfolds' Bookish Pet Peeve: Blurb Comparisons. 
☆  Check out The Reading Diaries' July Wrap Up!
 
  
 
Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!




Posted on Sunday,  August 7, 2016.

 

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a nice trip to Midlands Airport! It's been ages since I last ate at Red Lobster. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shrimp, too! I am going to be checking out your book reviews. Have a stellar week!

    ReplyDelete