Thursday, August 19, 2021

☀Daily Book Chat #42:☀ Weird Images Part 1 (or weird stuff I find on the internet)!

   



Hello everyone! Welcome to my  ☀Daily Book Chat☀ where I do some SERIOUS discussions that fellow book fans will get a kick out of and relate their thoughts about the subject to other book fans!

Today's discussion question is  Weird Images Part 1!

Now, I know what you are asking yourselves: NOW WAIT A MINUTE!  WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BOOKS OR READING IN GENERAL?

Well, sometimes I like to take a break from talking about books and reading in general (now don't have a FREAK OUT. This doesn't mean that I'm ABANDONING reading in general, because I would never do that in my lifetime) and talk about things that are...COMPLETELY RANDOM.

Ever since that fateful day when I did a post about the most messed up children's books I have ever read, I wanted to take the time to post up some weird images or weird stuff in general that I found on the internet.  Now you guys know that I'm a huge fan of weird stuff and so, I wanted to share my love for the WEIRD UNKNOWN with you guys!  So, let's get started!












Well, that's the weird images I dig up from the internet for today!  How do you feel about these images?  Please feel free to comment down below!



Annnnnnddddd....as always everybody:




HAPPY READING, WEIRD BOOK FANS !!!!














💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕











💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕








3 comments: