This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is Top 10 Non-Bookish Hobbies (or other activities I do besides reading...YIKES)!
Hey everyone! Well, it's the first week of November and you know what that means...THANKSGIVING!!! But, since it's not Thanksgiving yet, we'll be focusing on talking about non-bookish hobbies (you heard that right, NON-BOOKISH) that I like to do! Yes, it may seem like a sin to not talk about reading this week, but I seriously do a lot of other things that don't involve reading that I like to talk about!
So, here are my top 10 Non-Bookish Hobbies (in no particular order of course)!
1. Watching Movies and TV Shows: I might as well put these two together because I binge watch these two like I constantly put peanut butter and jelly together! I LOVE watching movies and TV shows and I love talking about what movies and TV shows I have currently watch because I love hearing various opinions about movies and TV shows from other people (while laughing evilly if someone hates a movie or TV show that I LOVE)!
2. Doing Digital Art: Now, I don't talk about this hobby that much (which is weird that I rarely mentioned this), but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE doing digital art during my spare time and I enjoy drawing various characters and things, especially anything that's creepy (because I LOVE CREEPY THINGS)! Anyway, I don't mean to TOOT MY OWN HORN, but if you want to check out my digital artwork, then check out these accounts:
3. Listening to Music: Listening to music is like...my LIFE! I'm always listening to music whenever I am doing chores or going around the internet. I mean, if I don't have any kind of music with me when I'm doing stuff around the house, then let's just say that nothing in my house will EVER GET DONE!
4. Travelling: If there's one thing that I would love to spend my life doing, that would be to travel ACROSS THE WORLD...or at least travel around the states since I don't have the funds yet to travel across the globe. I love going to different places that I haven't been to before because I love collecting little trinkets from different states (to show the world that I've been there, done that)! I also love seeing the different culture of that location, as well as the sites and attractions of that location. I still have FOND memories of my time at Stone Mountain in Atlanta, Georgia!
5. Shopping: Oh...my...goodness...I have a confession to make...I'M A BONAFIDE SHOPAHOLIC! I constantly love to shop for EVERYTHING in the stores! I mean, sure I still buy lots of books whenever I can. But, I also love buying funko pops, clothes, shoes and movies! Every time I get a good amount of money, I tend to spend it on SHOPPING my heart out!
6. Exercising: Now, I know that I haven't been doing this much recently, but SERIOUSLY, I LOVE EXERCISING! I don't know if it's because of the PURE ENERGY I get from exercising or because I get to choose what music I get to play while I'm working out (I personally love doing yoga and dancing). But whichever one it is, exercising is something I love to do!
7. Cooking: YES! YES! YES! I just LOVE COOKING! I love trying out different dishes to cook and some of my favorite dishes to cook are omelets (bacon, cheese and sausage) and pork chops! Sometimes I bake cakes and stuff, but I prefer cooking full time meals!
8. Making YouTube Videos: Now I have a confession to make...I've been making YouTube videos since 2010! I always enjoyed making videos about reviewing various movies and TV shows that are currently airing and I also enjoy making top 10 lists, because I like to tell everyone of the things that I like in one list! If you want to check out what kind of videos I make on YouTube, then check out my account here:
9. Playing Video Games: Even though I rarely do this, I do enjoy playing video games whenever I get the time to. I especially love playing RPG games like the "Final Fantasy" series since it's so AWESOME playing as different characters at one time!
10. Sleeping: YES...I love to sleep! Sleeping is my life!