Friday, August 3, 2018

Book Blogger Hop #49: August 3rd - August 9th




Hello everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer!  Basically, you just answer weekly questions and then post up your link on the question's page.


This week's question is : 

 This week's question is submitted by  Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books.



Have you ever had a bookish, nocturnal dream? If so, please share the story. If not, have you ever had a daydream related to books? If so, please tell us about it.



I've had one dream about "Arthur" by Marc Brown where a crow entered the house and just started eating bread crumbs off the ground and several dreams about Eric Metaxas' "The Fool and the Flying Ship" which included the Princess swimming at the bottom of the sea with some mermaids.  I know, my dreams are SO WEIRD!  As for daydreams about books, I usually daydream about what will happen next in a book that I've been enjoying if the last page I read in the book ended in a cliffhanger.




4 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I have never really had a bookish dream from things I read. Though I have had dreams about the books I am trying to write!

    Here's my Book Blogger Hop

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I'm sure I've had a bookish related dream, but I can't remember any :(

    ReplyDelete