Sunday, July 28, 2024

The Sunday Post Meme (232)

 

 Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  So, I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately and that is because I've been coughing a lot lately.  It seems like I've got something caught in my throat and I tried to cough it out multiple times, but I'm still coughing like crazy.  My doctor did prescribe to me a pill that might help, but the pill is pretty expensive and I didn't have the money to get it at the time.  So, here's hoping that I get that pill soon so I can get over this coughing.





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  









Miscellaneous



















  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!














































One Word: COUGHING.







(ONLINE)

* Oh my goodness! I never thought that I would actually get the chance to watch "Abigail" so soon!  I really enjoyed this movie as it did a nice job at twisting the narrative in an unexpected way.  Also, it was great seeing another vampire film again!







 

How was your July?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!




* Finally got my refund check!







⭐ The Book Discipline has posted up Steals and Deals: July 26th

⭐ Socrates' Book Reviews  had posted up Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - July 26th

⭐ Books, Bones and Buffy had posted up San Diego Comic Con 2024




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2024



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


Instagram // Goodreads // Twitter // Pinterest // Amazon // Bluesky // Threads



No comments:

Post a Comment