Sunday, June 30, 2024

The Sunday Post Meme (230)

 

 Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! I can't believe that June is almost over!  It's like this month went by so fast!  Well, me and my family are getting ready for the fourth of July and we already got all of our barbecue meat from the store.  See you guys in July! 





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  














  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!














































One Word: SUMMER!!!




NONE!


 

How was your June?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!









⭐ The Book Discipline has posted up a review on Ciao Bella by Rachel Van Dyken

⭐ Tenacious Reader had posted up a review on The Wicked King by Holly Black

⭐ Books, Bones and Buffy had posted up June 2024 Reading Wrap-Up




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, June 30, 2024



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


10 comments: