Sunday, December 31, 2023

The Sunday Post Meme (225)

 

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!  I can't believe that 2024 is almost here!  I will say that 2023 has been quite a strange year for me.  First, we had some movies that either bombed at the box office or did well at the box office and it was quite a surreal experience seeing so many movies bomb this year.  As for Christmas, I had a lovely Christmas!  I got a lot of awesome gifts which included getting the Barbie movie and the Super Mario Bros Movie and finally getting a new Green Screen!  Although, the downside of 2023 for me was that I've been struggling financially, especially since I've been having trouble trying to find a job and my online stores and YouTube content  haven't been making any kind of money.  That's why I'm hoping that in 2024, my financial situation will get better and hopefully, I can start making some money on YouTube and Twitch, as well as find a full-time job.  But, despite that, I'm really looking forward to 2024!




Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  
















  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 




































One Word: 2024!!!



NONE!


 

What are your New Years resolutions?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* So, I redid the artwork in my Crowdmade shop and I'm really loving the new artwork I created!  Everything looks so smooth now and I love how creative the artwork looks!  If you love the artwork in my Crowdmade shop, then please feel free to check them out!





⭐ It Starts at Midnight had discusses about Monthly (and Yearly!) Minutes at Midnight: December 2023

⭐ Metaphors and Moonlight discusses about WHAT MAKES A CHRISTMAS BOOK?

⭐ A Great Read discusses about Long Books




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, December 31, 2023



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


18 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Here's to a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you had a nice Christmas! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! Here's hoping 2024 looks up for you. :)

    My weekly roundup post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I hope 2024 is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope 2024 will be a better year for you financially, Ronyell! And may you have a Happy New Year overall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! I hope 2024 is excellent for you :)

    ReplyDelete