Sunday, September 12, 2021

The Sunday Post Meme (198)

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! Well, it's finally September and that means that we are getting closer to the end of the year!  Wow! Time sure does fly fast!  Anyway, not much has happened other than me going to my monthly CPAC check up.  I'm actually breathing a lot better now ever since I got the CPAC machine. So, I just have to get prepared for my next visit in October.





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews
Miscellaneous



  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 


Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 

















One Word: SEPTEMBER!!!









(NETFLIX)

* So glad to finally watch the second part of the "Fear Street" series and I have to say that this sequel is so much better than the first movie!  It wasn't as campy as the first movie and the characters were developed so much better.  Also, the tension was handled so much better in this film.







(HBO MAX)

* Oh my goodness!  This movie was so beyond amazing and fun!  I never would have thought that James Gunn could direct such an amazing film in the DCEU.  Harley Quinn, Bloodsport and King Shark are probably my favorite characters in this movie.  Definitely one of the best movies of the year!





(DVD)

* Finally!  I got the chance to watch this movie at long last!  This was such a fun and heartwarming film and the Rock's voice as Maui was probably the film's biggest highlight!  Definitely looking forward to rewatching this film again!






 

Are you looking forward to the end of this year?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!


* My breathing has gotten a lot better ever since I started using the CPAC machine.  Now, I'm able to do more things without worrying about my shortness of breath.

* Celebrated my mom's birthday way back in August.  I always love celebrating my family's birthdays and we definitely had a wonderful meal (I got my usual Bar Lobster Bake, which was delicious as always)!





★ A Great Read has done the   Back to School Book Tag

☆ It Starts at Midnight has some interesting books she reviewed on the post on REVIEWS IN A MINUTE: SEPTEMBER STARTERS



Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2021



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


13 comments:

  1. Oh I'm glad that's working out for you! And I agree- where is this year going? To answer your question- I think maybe I am looking forward to the end of the year. Maybe 2022 will be better ha ha!

    Yay for the Positive Things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that things are going well. What a lot you are up to. Here's my post: Sunday Salon in September

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, definitely the year is flying by. Last year, we all couldn't wait for 2020 to end, but 2021 hasn't been all that great either. Okay, I'm looking forward to 2022....I'll keep thinking positive! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m glad the CPac has improved things for you!
    I agree it seems too soon for September!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to watch Moana for such a long time. I'm glad to see you enjoyed it.

    Everyone I know who has a CPAC machine loves it. It seems to be helping you, too.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that you feel much better with your breathing. And I keep my fingers crossed that it will stay that way. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your CPAC check up goes well, Ronyell! September seems to be flying by. It's half over already. I'm so glad you finally got to see Moana. It's one of my favorite Disney movies. I hope you are well! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete