Saturday, August 3, 2019

Stacking the Shelves #78: August 3, 2019





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone!! Can't believe that July is now over!  I think I'm still one of the few people who hasn't finished watching "Stranger Things Season 3." Hopefully I'll catch up next week! Meanwhile, I have to get ready to get my teeth filled in on Monday and Wednesday.  So, I hope that my teeth will be fine after all this.  Also, the Soda City Comic Con is coming soon and I might go this year.  We'll have to wait and see since I'm still having some financial problems.





Books Received:



Won in Giveaway:





8 comments:

  1. I was slow to watch Stranger Things season 3 too. I think it took me a whole weekend versus the straight up 8-9 hours or whatever! Lol. I'm a binger in spurts, I need a break between the binging to be able to enjoy it! But that season was just whoa! I'm ready for season 4 now! Lol.

    Congrats on the win! I love this edition of Six of Crows, so naturally, I had to order the corresponding Crooked Kingdom to go with it! Enjoy the pretty!

    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only finished watching the third season of Stranger Things yesterday. With my thesis defence and work, it was hard finding time to binge watch it.

    Love that edition of Six of Crows.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! It's so hard to do your work when you're binge watching an awesome show!

      Delete
  3. I just started Stranger Things 3 and I love it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the giveaway win! I've only recently finished the third season, definitely took me longer than most people, but I loved it! Hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete