Friday, August 2, 2019

Book Blogger Hop #57: August 2nd - August 8th




Hello everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer!  Basically, you just answer weekly questions and then post up your link on the question's page.


This week's question is : 

 This week's question is submitted by  Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer.







I have a couple of books where I own more than one copy, although they are mostly collector's editions, illustrated editions or books with different covers.  I actually own both the original Harry Potter hardcover books and the illustrated editions, as well as owning the original hardcover edition of Six of Crows and the Collector's Edition.














14 comments:

  1. I've about the same with those too! Though I still haven't decided if I want all the illustrated Harry Potter books since they're so bulky. I've got the first one in the collector's edition and am content with that for now, at least!

    Here's my Book Blogger Hop

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I must admit that illustrated editions of Harry Potter do take up a lot of room in my bookshelf.

      Delete
  2. Having multiple copies because of collector editions, that makes total sense to me! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want illustrated Harry Potter, but it takes so much space, that I in doubt I will ever get the books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool that you own the original Harry Potter hard covers.

    I normally do not have multiple copies of books, but it happens at times, and they are in different formats.

    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ronyell, I don’t own more than one copy of any book per se but I do own different formats of the same book.
    For example, I’ve got the paperback versions of Holly Bell’s Amanda Cadabra Mysteries as well as the Kindle versions. I own the Kindle version of Teresa Gabelman's The Protectors series and also the Audible versions so that I can access my favourite reads wherever I am.

    Having said that, like you, I'm sure the collector in me would also want a favourite book in multiple paperbacks if they changed the cover design too. ;-)

    I hope you have a great weekend. Here's my BBH Post

    Flora x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I own quite a few duplicates of books too... Usually they're in different formats but with Harry Potter I have the paperbacks and the illustrated versions.

    I need to start reading The Cruel Prince soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have several versions of the Harry Potter series too. My latest edition came in the form of a copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone during my trip to London.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all are reminding me how much I want the illustrated Harry Potter books! They are gorgeous! Have a great week, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete