Sunday, April 21, 2019

The Sunday Post Meme (169)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!   I've been on a book buying ban for awhile now, so I tried to tell myself to not buy anymore books for awhile until I get my bills straighten out.  Fortunately though, I was able to find some books for a cheap price over at Ollie's and I'm so glad that I was able to do so!  And HAPPY EASTER DAY EVERYONE!!!  I'm not sure what me and my family are planning to do for Easter, but I'm hoping that we either have a nice dinner or watch Easter movies all day!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!




Book Reviews







Miscellaneous


  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 







One Word: EASTER!!!






(NETFLIX)

* I'm really enjoying this show!  I always loved watching supernatural crime dramas and this one is surprisingly good!  I can't wait to watch the rest of the series!




(HULU)

* Wow! I'm really finding a lot of awesome anime these days!  I just stumbled upon this anime series and I really loved it! I do wonder if they are ever going to make a season 2 for this show because it ended on a huge cliffhanger that's really upsetting me!







 

What are you planning for Easter?



  Check out Greg's Book Haven's post on Bookcover Spotlight #202


☆ Check out Feed Your Fiction's Addiction's post on I’m Addicted to Exclamation Points!! Let’s Discuss.

★ Check out Erica Robyn's review on SCARY STORIES TO TELL IN THE DARK




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, April 21, 2019.

15 comments:

  1. It's always wonderful to find some inexpensive books when you are trying to economize! I hope you enjoy them.

    Happy Easter!

    I'd like to invite you to join in at Sunday Salon on my blog each weekend, too. Sunday Salon has been around for about twelve years, but I've just taken over the meme, and I hope to build it up again to becoming a great place to share links and visit other blogs and talk books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding great deals on books is always the best! Have a lovely Easter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! I hope you and your family have a wonderful day. :) Finding great book deals is always so exciting.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so much going on, how do you keep it all straight??!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, sometimes it's hard to keep up with this blog because I have so many things going on in my life that sometimes I'm not able to do posts on my blog. But, I'm getting better at it now!

      Delete
  5. I hope your Easter was lovely. I'm lucky my library has almost everything I don't get from publishers for review. Have a wonderful week with your new reads!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter! Oh, Supernatural Crime Dramas? Um, I need to start watching that right this second! I hope you've had a wonderful week.

    Tina @ As Told By Tina

    ReplyDelete