Sunday, April 7, 2019

The Sunday Post Meme (168)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  Man, it's been awhile since I last did a Sunday Post.  I have been pretty busy for the last few weeks, what with visiting a family friend of ours and going out to see "Shazam!"  On Wednesday, me, my sisters, my mom and me went and visited a family friend of ours, who used to be our hairdresser, and I had a wonderful time with her. It's always nice to visit a friend!  Then on Friday, I went and saw "Shazam" in theaters and I LOVED this movie!  It was so hilarious and fun and I really hope it does well in theaters





Book Reviews







Miscellaneous


  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 







One Word: SHAZAM!!!










(MOVIE THEATER)

* I just saw this movie in theaters and it was FANTASTIC!  I never thought that I would enjoy this movie as much as I did since I didn't know much about Shazam.  The movie was so light hearted and hilarious and I hope that it does well in theaters!





(NETFLIX)

* I was so excited to finally watch the sequel to "The Incredibles" and I wasn't disappointed with this movie! The action sequences were very well done and Jack Jack was the highlight of the film!



(NETFLIX)

* Finally got the chance to see this film and it was quite an interesting film, although a bit slow at times.


 

How's your April been going?



  Check out Paper Fury's post on HAPPY RELEASE DAY TO THE BOY WHO STEALS HOUSES!


☆ Check out Feed Your Fiction's Addiction's post on March 2019 Wrap-Up & Best of the Bunch

★ Check out Read All the Things' post on March Wrap-Up




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, April 7, 2019.

22 comments:

  1. It’s always fun to catch up with a good friend! Happy Reading ��

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the visit... and the movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m looking forward to seeing Shazam, I’m old enough to remember watching it on the Saturday morning cartoons :)

    Have a great reading week
    Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good week! That Shazam random is hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed Shazam. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen Shazam. Captain Marvel is playing for two weeks at my town's one-screen theater. I might go see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Incredibles 2 was a lot of fun. Glad you enjoyed it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy. I'm glad you were able to join in for Sunday Salon this week. Thanks for sharing a little about this new movie. I know a few people around here who would enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you enjoyed Shazam! I've definitely been hearing good things. And yay for Spiderman! I loved that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like you've been enjoying life. I should try to do more of that:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you enjoyed Shazam! I haven't been to the cinema in ages and there's so many films I'm going to end up having to watch on DVD instead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking about doing with Captain Marvel and Endgame.

      Delete