Sunday, April 1, 2018

The Sunday Post Meme (129)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hey everyone!  HAPPY EASTER DAY!!   I did a bit more shopping with some books and I finally got John Green's acclaimed book "Turtles All the Way Down!"  I can't wait to read this book!  Also, I can't believe it's the end of March already!  It seems like this month just went by so fast!  I hope everyone has a good Easter this weekend!  What are some of your Easter plans this weekend?




Book Reviews

Miscellaneous





3

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 






One Word: EASTER!!!




 

What are you planning to do for Easter?



  Check out Paper Fury's post on #AMCURRENTLY ~ I’M EATING HOT CROSS BUNS + I CHANGED MY NAME + ASK ME PUBLISHING QUESTIONS!


☆ Check out Feed Your Fiction Addictions' post on March Wrap-Up & Best of the Bunch

★ Check out It Starts at Midnight's post on Monthly Minutes March Wrap Up!




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, April 1, 2018.

17 comments:

  1. I love your sparkly HAPPY EASTER gif - your site is always so interestingly visual:). I'm with you - what happened to March?? I still feel like I'm catching my breath after Christmas... I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend, Ronyell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The older I get, the faster time goes by. March seemed like a blink of an eye, but I guess that is good, because the weather was a struggle. I really liked Turtles. I hope you enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. March - what March? Aren't we in February? Happy Easter! I don't really have plans. The ones I did fell through. So just me and the hubby and the kids today. Nothing much. Hope you have a great day!

    Mary my #SundayRoundup #12!

    ReplyDelete
  4. March just flew by didn’t it?! Happy Easter to you and your family. We are just having a quiet day together here. Hope you have a great week ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter! I love John Green. I definitely need to read 'Turtles All The Way Down' too.
    Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy the new one from John Green, I've seen some great reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter! I kind of want to read the new John Green book also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy Turtles All the Way Down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Time is flying soon it will be Christmas again. Hope you enjoy your new books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More Spaghetti I Say looks adorable and I've heard amazing things about Turtles All the Way Down. I can't believe how fast this year is flying by! I need it to slow down. Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete