Sunday, May 7, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (85)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everyone! After spending the last few Saturdays going out to places, I finally got the chance to rest up this Saturday and it was wonderful!  I even got a chance to catch up on my reviews that I needed to do since the end of April and I'm hoping to complete some ARC reads this month since I wasn't able to last month.  Not much really happened this week since I was taking a small break from blogging, but I'm back in action this week!




Book Reviews




Miscellaneous





  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 




 








One Word: RELAXATION!!!

 



  Check out Rabid Reads' discussion on Bookfessional: Authors as People as Authors

☆ Join in Caffeinated Book Reviewer's Clean Sweep ARC Challenge Begins!!

  Check out Geybie's Book Blog's discussion on 5 Reasons Why I Don’t Judge Books by Their Covers

☆ Check out Bookwyrm's Hoard's discussion on Do You Share Negative Reviews on Social Media?



Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, May 7, 2017.

18 comments:

  1. A nice catch-up Saturday sounds wonderful, Ronyell! And relaxing. I need one of those to catch up with my review writing. I'm so behind!

    I hope you have a great week, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! It's nice to take a bit of a break. And thanks for sharing Choo-Choo. I'll have to see if I can find that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a Saturday night at home! Glad you were able to catch up. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like a good restful Saturday, those can be nice. :) And I'm seriously thinking of getting Violet Grenade.

    Love the totally Random!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for being able to catch up! Have a great week 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes a weekend of doing very little is exactly what you need. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a couch potato this week and feel fabulous. And the relaxation gif is so me today. I spent it in the pool!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on getting caught up and getting a chance to relax! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love, love, love lazy Saturdays! They are rare but always welcome and restorative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you were able to catch up. I love weekends like that. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete