Saturday, May 6, 2017

☀Daily Book Chat #10: ☀ 20 Books that I Want to Read as Soon as Possible Part 1!





 Hello everyone! Welcome to my  ☀Daily Book Chat☀ where I do some SERIOUS discussions that fellow book fans will get a kick out of and relate their thoughts about the subject to other book fans!


Today's discussion question is"20 Books that I Want to Read as Soon as Possible!"


What kind of "Discussion" question is this?  You are probably asking.


I know, I know, this is quite an unusual question to be asking for a "book chat," but I feel like I wanted to share some of the books that I really wanted to read, but I haven't gotten the chance to read  yet.  So, of course in no particular order, here are 20 books that I seriously want to read as soon as possible!


*Side Note:  These are mainly young adult and adult books because I will automatically pick up a picture book and graphic novel no matter what.  Young adult and adult novels however, are a totally different ball game.*


















12 comments:

  1. Nice list of books you have there! Two of my fav's are in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coincidentally a lot on your list are on my list plus recently purchased books. The problem is requested review books have to be read first which is my hold up. Although, sometimes the hype of a currently released book could but put at the top of the reading pile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I need to start reading my ARCS as soon as possible.

      Delete
  3. I've only read one of these - The Martian - but can highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get a chance to read all these! I’ve read The Martian, Me Before You, Illuminae, Ready Player One, and the HP Book. I loved All The Light We Cannot See so much that I gave a lecture on it last year. I forced it on everybody who came to listen to me talk.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I definitely can't wait to check out All the Light We Cannot See!

      Delete
  5. I've read several of these, and loved every single one of the ones I've read. Looks like you have a fantastic lineup here!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete