Sunday, November 6, 2016

The Sunday Post Meme (60)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books , yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!
 
 
 
Hello everyone!  Man, I can't believe that October has passed already!  I mean, it's like Halloween has come and gone without a trace and now we are already in November!  Anyway, October was an awesome month!  Not only did I watch some good Halloween movies like "Hocus Pocus" and "The Nightmare Before Christmas," but I was able to read up to 7 books for October and that's quite a feat for me!  Also, I'm planning on doing my own personal challenge in November called "1 Book a Day Challenge" where I try to read at least 1 book a day (of course, I've only read 2 books so far, although I'm trying to catch up with this challenge).  If I actually succeed in reading up to 30 books this month or at least close to it, then I might try this challenge again in December! Wish me luck!




Book Reviews

 
Miscellaneous


Top Ten Tuesday #38: Top 10 Books to Read if My Book Club likes to Read Graphic Novels


 
 

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

 

  

One Word: CUTE!!!

 

 

Check out Bookworm Brandee's Shelf Love Discussion "Bookish Items I am most thankful for!"

 

  Check out Cornerfolds' discussion on "Ratings from Before the Blog (with no justification)!

 

Check out For the Love of Words' Monthly Rundown of October! 


Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!
 
 
 
Posted on Sunday, November 6, 2016. 

 

23 comments:

  1. A book a day? Wow that would be impressive! I could never do that but it sure would help w/ reading challenge numbers, wouldn't it? :) Glad you had a good October! Mine was good too although my reading fell off a little. Maybe November will be improved.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good luck reading one book per day, Ronyell! That would be quite a feat!!
    I can't believe this whole year is nearing the end... Where has it gone? I feel like it was just Christmas, and soon, it's Christmas once more.
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your challenge Ronyell! That is an amazing goal, I know I wouldn't be able to read a book a day! I can't believe it's November already. Have a lovely week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your November Challenge! I used to be able to read a book or more a day, but now I'm struggling to get a book a week done. It's not fair that the older I get the less time I have to read. That's not how I envisioned it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm also finding it hard to read a lot these days, especially with my job getting in the way. But hopefully, things will work out for the both of us!

      Delete
  5. You have been super busy! I will have to stop back around to read your Top Ten Tuesday. Have a fantastic week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A book a day is impressive. Good luck! With work and other things, it seems I'm busier and sure would like more time for reading. I do read every day, just can't read as much.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to read a book a day. I have had short stints where I accomplish that, but not often! Hope your week is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A book a day is impressive. Hoped you enjoy all your new books. Hope your upcoming week is lovely.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lot of teachers try to do the Book-a-Day Challenge in the summer, and they encourage their students to try it, too.

    Good luck on your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And good luck to the students doing the challenge in the summer!

      Delete
  11. I am in awe of your book a day challenge! I'll be cheering you on long distance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. 30 books in a month? I could never. I'm good if I finish 10 a month. I wish you must luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hocus Pocus! I haven't seen that movie in years. Way to go with reading so much. Thats awesome. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with your book-a-day challenge -- I hope you make your goal! Sometimes I can do a book a day, sometimes not. Being sick last week boosted my numbers a bit. The year seems to be flying by; I can't believe Thanksgiving is in two and a half weeks. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete