Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Sunday Post Meme (56)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books , yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!
Hello everyone! I know that I haven't been doing Sunday Posts lately, but that was because my job has gotten me so busy lately, especially with the change in my schedule and the change in pace for the job.  So, I'm still trying to get used to all of this change going on at my job, while trying to read as many books as I can.  I was also stressing a bit about my work, so I've decided to do Yoga with my Denise Austin videos to relieve the stress and it's actually helping me out!  I'm hoping to keep doing Yoga for as long as I can since I needed to lose weight anyway! LOL! :D



Book Reviews

 
Miscellaneous



 
 

Recommend This! Wednesday 

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

 
 

 

Check out For the Love of Words' Something to Look Forward To for the week!

  Check out Happy Indulgence's wrap up video for August!

Check out Rabid Reads' Fresh Meat for the week!


 

Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!




Posted on Sunday,  September 18th, 2016 .

 

10 comments:

  1. Job changes can be so stressful and it can be hard to blog when stuff like that is going on, especially schedule changes. Hope it all goes well!

    Thanks for the new releases post. I saw The Starlit Wood on there and I'm thinking of getting that one it sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope things get better at work also! I'm glad you enjoyed the New Releases post. I wanted to keep up to date on the new books being released!

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry to hear your work has been stressful. Hopefully yoga will relax you enough to forge on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always a little of an adjustment when something like a job or whatnot changes. I hope you get it figured out and Yoga is an awesome destressor. Thanks for stopping by!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad the Yoga with my Denise Austin videos are helping relieve the stress and as an added bonus both are good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doing yoga it helps with my stress and aches 'n pains. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I think it's awesome doing yoga! I need to do some more this weekend!

      Delete