Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #10: Top 10 2014 Releases I Didn't Get to Read


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

So today’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is my top 10 2014 Releases that I didn't get to read (although I will try to read them someday).

So, here's my top 10 2014 Releases that I didn't get to read (in no particular order)!


1.  The Young Elites by Marie Lu


I will admit that I had never read a book by Marie Lu before and this book looks pretty interesting and I would definitely love to try out this book someday!

2. Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer

 After reading the first book "Cinder," I so wanted to check out more of Marissa Meyer's "Lunar Chronicles" series and ever though I haven't read the second book "Scarlet" yet, I am definitely looking forward to checking out the third book "Cress" sometime down the line!

3. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins


I loved reading "Lola and the Boy Next Door" and I definitely can't wait to check out the third book in this series "Isla and the Happily Ever After" and see how this story pans out from "Lola and the Boy Next Door!"

4. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor









I really loved the first two books of Laini Taylor's "Daughter of Smoke and Bone" series and after reading the second one, I am more pumped than ever to check out the third and final book of the "Daughter of Smoke and Bone" series!

5. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski


I had heard so many good things about this book and I am definitely looking forward to seeing how this book pans out in 2015!

6. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover


After reading Colleen Hoover's "Hopeless," I wanted to check out more of her books and "Ugly Love" seems like a pretty interesting book to check out!

7. Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy #1) by Pierce Brown


This is the one book that I keep hearing good things about, but I was never able to read it in 2014! Oh well, at least I'll get another chance to check this book out in 2015!

8. Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle #3) by Maggie Stiefvater


Even though I haven't finished the first book in the "Raven Cycle" series, I am definitely looking forward to jumping back into this series again and see how well the characters are written!

9. My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins


This was the one book that I keep seeing my friends pick up and I wanted to see what this collection of holiday stories was all about!

10. The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass #0.1- 0.5) by Sarah J. Mass


My Bookish friends have been recommending me this title for like forever, so I'm definitely going to try to read this book by the end of 2015!


So, what books do you want to reread again? Please feel free to comment below!




Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2015

http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/607/animated-rainbow-image-0029.gif

2 comments:

  1. Oh man yes to all of these! I havent read any of them. Well that isnt entirely true. I read about 75% of The Assassin blade but b/c my poor heart weeps for Sam Courtland i could read the last story. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man! I really want to read Assassin's Blade! Hope I get around to it soon!

      Delete