Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bookish Bingo: Holiday Edition Wrap Up!

Oh dear! I haven't been able to finish this challenge in 2014.  But don't worry!  I really enjoyed this challenge and I am definitely looking forward to trying this challenge out again! So, here's what I completed for this challenge and the books that go into those squares:


1. Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning: Completed: 10/1/2014 (Red Cover) (My Review)


2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer: Completed:  11/20/2014 (Steam-punk) (My Review)






3.  Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor: Completed: 12/12/2014 (Fall or Winter Release) (My Review)




4. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis: Completed: 12/24/2014 ("Ice," "Snow" or "Frost" in title) (My Review)




5. The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe: Completed: 12/30/2014 (Birds on Cover) (My Review)






Thanks to Great Imaginations for hosting this challenge and I'll make sure to complete this challenge the second time around!
 

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment