Sunday, July 18, 2021

The Sunday Post Meme (197)

 


Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can includHe library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!



Hey everyone!  Well, I'm back to buying books again and it's WONDERFUL!  I haven't been buying books for a long time ever since the pandemic started and it's just nice to finally get some more books again!  The haul I got from Barnes and Noble is fantastic as they are mostly special editions of the books I wanted and I always loved Barnes and Noble's special editions!




Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews







Miscellaneous



  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 


Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 





















One Word: INDEPENDENCE!!!







(NETFLIX)

* I will admit that when I first heard about this movie, I thought that it wasn't going to be that good, but after watching this movie, I actually ended up enjoying it!  I loved the premise of this film, which is basically a heist movie with zombies which was really creative!





(NETFLIX)

* Wow! It's been a long time since I watched anything dealing with R.L. Stine and I was so happy to watch this film at last!  Even though the plot went by too fast and it was a bit too campy, I still had fun with this movie!






(YOUTUBE)

* I seriously need to talk about this movie.  After hearing a fellow YouTuber Steve Reviews review this movie, I just had to check out this movie and man did I LOVED IT!  It's a dark and edgier take on the classic fairy tale "The Pied Piper" and this was seriously one of the most messed up films I have ever seen!  Definitely worth the watch if you love dark and creepy animated films!






 

How was your Independence Day?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!


* Had a nice barbecue for the 4th of July!  It's always nice to have a nice and tasty barbecue to celebrate the 4th of July!

* Changed the style of my Instagram photos.  For awhile now, I wanted to change up the style of my Instagram photos and I found a style that I really like!  Here's an example of my changed Instagram photos:










★ Check out Read All the Things' post on  Top Ten Tuesday: Best Young Adult Book Releases 2021

☆ Check out It Starts on Midnight's post on Olympic Book Tag: Tokyo Style



Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, July 18, 2021



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


16 comments:

  1. My 4th of July was a bust this year. Fire work ban in our area, so no show this year. I hate droughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so sorry that you couldn't shoot fireworks. To be honest, we didn't shoot any fireworks this year.

      Delete
  2. I watched Fear Street 1994 this week as well! I enjoyed it, although I didn't care for the drug use and there was a plot hole for me. I'm going to watch on in the series this week I think. Have a good week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to watch Fear Street. The trailer looked good. I'm watching Dr. Death now and that's good too. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for buying new books! I want to watch the Fear Street movies. Never seen them. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should definitely check out the first Fear Street movie! I need to watch the next two soon!

      Delete
  5. I love buying new books! I haven't bought any in a while though. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fear Street sure seems to be popular at the moment. Guess I need to take a look.

    I hope you reach your 500 followers!

    Have a good week and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve tried to put myself on book-buying bans and always failed. Buying books just makes me happy. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buying books is an addiction! I liked the Fear Street Trilogy. Have you read the Fear Street books by R.L. Stine.

    ReplyDelete