Saturday, November 28, 2020

Stacking the Shelves #85: November 28, 2020

 


Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone!  HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!  I had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We had turkey, pecan cheesecake, collard greens and mac and cheese and I ate up all of those food items!  We also watched the Macy Day Parade this year (even though I thought that they were going to cancel it because of the virus) and I have to admit that they did the parade quite differently this year, but it was interesting to watch!




Books Bought:


From Amazon:





















💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


8 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I have the former already and am awaiting on my copy of the latter to arrive! Hope you enjoy these beauties!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Caraval on my Kindle earlier this year and still need to read it... Isn't that collector's edition gorgeous!

    Hope you will have a good week. Take care!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad you had a good Thanksgiving! My mom watched the parade, but I somehow missed all of it. Enjoy your new books. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete