Saturday, November 7, 2020

Stacking the Shelves #84: November 7, 2020

 


Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone!  Now, I don't normally talk about politics on my blog (because I want to avoid any unnecessary drama associated with it), but we just got the results from the election and MAN, I am so happy with the results!  I'm just happy that this is over and done with.  I was getting sick and tired of waiting around to see who was going to win.  Well, here's to hoping the rest of 2020 goes better.




Book Bought:


From Bookish Signs:








From Amazon:





















💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my stack! Totally agree with you about the election. Now it's time to get to work. Enjoy your haul.
    bk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you about the election. It's good news for sure. Your new books all look good, Ronyell. My husband is a huge fan of Allie Brosh and is anxious to read Solutions and Other Problems. One of these days I'll read them too. Her new one sounds good! I am really curious about The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue. I hope you enjoy all of these when you read them! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy too! :):)

    Love the look of Brosh's book...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the next three months are going to be hell because there is still so much damage trump can do, but once we get to January and the inauguration, things will begin to look up. They already do, I think, and I just can not stop smiling over the fact that we now have the first female vice president in US history. She is going to be phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete