Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday #79: Top 10 Non-Bookish Hobbies (or other activities I do besides reading...YIKES)

 

 Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme that was formerly created at The Broke and the Bookish but has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. 



This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is Top 10 Non-Bookish Hobbies (or other activities I do besides reading...YIKES)!

Hey everyone!  Well, it's the first week of November and you know what that means...THANKSGIVING!!!  But, since it's not Thanksgiving yet, we'll be focusing on talking about non-bookish hobbies (you heard that right, NON-BOOKISH) that I like to do!  Yes, it may seem like a sin to not talk about reading this week, but I seriously do a lot of other things that don't involve reading that I like to talk about!

So, here are my top 10 Non-Bookish Hobbies (in no particular order of course)!


1.  Watching Movies and TV Shows:  I might as well put these two together because I binge watch these two like I constantly put peanut butter and jelly together!  I LOVE watching movies and TV shows and I love talking about what movies and TV shows I have currently watch because I love hearing various opinions about movies and TV shows from other people (while laughing evilly if someone hates a movie or TV show that I LOVE)!

2. Doing Digital Art:  Now, I don't talk about this hobby that much (which is weird that I rarely mentioned this), but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE doing digital art during my spare time and I enjoy drawing various characters and things, especially anything that's creepy (because I LOVE CREEPY THINGS)!  Anyway, I don't mean to TOOT MY OWN HORN, but if you want to check out my digital artwork, then check out these accounts:


3. Listening to Music:  Listening to music is like...my LIFE!  I'm always listening to music whenever I am doing chores or going around the internet.  I mean, if I don't have any kind of music with me when I'm doing stuff around the house, then let's just say that nothing in my house will EVER GET DONE!

4.  Travelling:  If there's one thing that I would love to spend my life doing, that would be to travel ACROSS THE WORLD...or at least travel around the states since I don't have the funds yet to travel across the globe.  I love going to different places that I haven't been to before because I love collecting little trinkets from different states (to show the world that I've been there, done that)!  I also love seeing the different culture of that location, as well as the sites and attractions of that location.  I still have FOND memories of my time at Stone Mountain in Atlanta, Georgia!

5.  Shopping:  Oh...my...goodness...I have a confession to make...I'M A BONAFIDE SHOPAHOLIC!  I constantly love to shop for EVERYTHING in the stores!  I mean, sure I still buy lots of books whenever I can.  But, I also love buying funko pops, clothes, shoes and movies!  Every time I get a good amount of money, I tend to spend it on SHOPPING my heart out!

6.  Exercising:  Now, I know that I haven't been doing this much recently, but SERIOUSLY, I LOVE EXERCISING!  I don't know if it's because of the PURE ENERGY I get from exercising or because I get to choose what music I get to play while I'm working out (I personally love doing yoga and dancing).  But whichever one it is, exercising is something I love to do!

7. Cooking:  YES! YES! YES!  I just LOVE COOKING!  I love trying out different dishes to cook and some of my favorite dishes to cook are omelets (bacon, cheese and sausage) and pork chops!  Sometimes I bake cakes and stuff, but I prefer cooking full time meals!

8.  Making YouTube Videos:  Now I have a confession to make...I've been making YouTube videos since 2010!  I always enjoyed making videos about reviewing various movies and TV shows that are currently airing and I also enjoy making top 10 lists, because I like to tell everyone of the things that I like in one list!  If you want to check out what kind of videos I make on YouTube, then check out my account here:


9.  Playing Video Games:  Even though I rarely do this, I do enjoy playing video games whenever I get the time to.  I especially love playing RPG games like the "Final Fantasy" series since it's so AWESOME playing as different characters at one time!

10.  Sleeping:  YES...I love to sleep!  Sleeping is my life!






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕




16 comments:

  1. I am online shopping way too much during quarantine, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many interesting hobbies. Wow.

    Thanks for visiting my TTT earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music is awesome! One of my favorite things also... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to know how to do digital art! And sleeping in is one of my favorite things, too. Fun list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cracked up when you added sleeping to your list. I don't get enough of it. I listen to music while doing chores too. Makes it more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you get started doing digital art? It's something I'm kind of interested in, but haven't ever really pursued.

    Also, go you for enjoying exercise! I wish I did. It's something I have to make myself do, and I don't always manage to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started doing digital art when I downloaded this program called MediBang Paint Pro and I just started drawing stuff on there! I even created an Etsy, Society6 and Redbubble account to post my digital art!

      Delete
    2. I know -- I checked them out! Looks like you really have fun with it. :-)

      Delete