Saturday, August 28, 2021

Stacking the Shelves #92: August 28, 2021

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone! I know that I haven't been that active on my blog lately and that was due to dealing with my YouTube channel and just exploring the internet in general, but whenever I get new books, I'm always happy to share my book collection with you guys!


Books Bought:


From Amazon:










From Ebay:













πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•




10 comments: