Saturday, August 7, 2021

Stacking the Shelves #91: August 7, 2021

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone! Well, not much is going on with me, other than I just bought my mom gifts for her birthday.  So, we are just waiting for her birthday to arrive!  Meanwhile, I just signed up for a new monthly book subscription called Illumicrate and I'm really loving their book designs so far!  Can't wait for more books from this company!



Books Bought:


From Illumicrate:








From Ebay:











πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•




8 comments: