Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday #69: Top 10 Books I'm Thankful For!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme that was formerly created at The Broke and the Bookish but has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. 


This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is a Thanksgiving Freebie and I have decided to go with "Top 10 Books I'm Thankful For!" There are like a MILLION books that I am so thankful for, but for this list, I will be just listing 10 books that made me thankful for having them (although ALL books are worth having)!

So, here's my top 10 Books I'm Thankful for (in no particular order, of course)!


1.  Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas







2.  Red Rising by Pierce Brown









3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green









4. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling








5.  The Martian by Andy Weir











6. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia








7.  The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins







8.  The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman








9. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness









10. The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta






2 comments: