Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #99: Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart




Hello everyone! "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, that is hosted by Breaking the Spine and the purpose of this event is that we spotlight upcoming releases of books that we are excited for!  This will also tie into Wishful Ending's Can't Wait Wednesday post!







This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:





Title:  Grace and Fury
Author:  Tracy Banghart
Expected Publication Date:  July 31st, 2018


In a world where women have no rights, sisters Serina and Nomi Tessaro face two very different fates: one in the palace, the other in prison.

Serina has been groomed her whole life to become a Grace - someone to stand by the heir to the throne as a shining, subjugated example of the perfect woman. But when her headstrong and rebellious younger sister, Nomi, catches the heir's eye, it's Serina who takes the fall for the dangerous secret that Nomi has been hiding.

Now trapped in a life she never wanted, Nomi has only one way to save Serina: surrender to her role as a Grace until she can use her position to release her sister. This is easier said than done. A traitor walks the halls of the palace, and deception lurks in every corner. But Serina is running out of time, imprisoned on an island where she must fight to the death to survive and one wrong move could cost her everything.


Alright!!! Another book about a sister team!  I'm so excited to be checking this book out!

So, what upcoming books are you looking forward to?  Please respond below!

27 comments:

  1. Seeing a lot of this one lately! I hope you will love it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New one for me, it sounds rather interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been bumping into this book quite a bit recently. Starting to get curious:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds a little Prince and the Pauper, no?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks good just from the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I've seen this book everywhere! I can't wait to check it out! Fantastic pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love sister stories---this looks like a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this sounds so good! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like the sound of this one and that it is a sister team. So I do have it on my to read list. I hope you get a chance to read it!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this cover, and it sounds like a cool story!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I'm excited for this as well! I love stories that focus on sisterly relationships--plus it's a fantasy, so bonus points!

    - Aimee @ Aimee, Always

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds really good!!! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So I'm not a "subjugated example of the perfect woman" fan the mere idea make my blood boil so someone bucking that system I'm ready to enjoy that! Plus sisters are always promising.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sister books seem to be a common theme as of late. This one sounds so good! I want to read it too. :-)

    ReplyDelete