Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #100: Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas




Hello everyone! "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, that is hosted by Breaking the Spine and the purpose of this event is that we spotlight upcoming releases of books that we are excited for!  This will also tie into Wishful Ending's Can't Wait Wednesday post!





And it's my 100th Post!




This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:





Title:  Catwoman: Soulstealer
Author:  Sarah J. Maas
Expected Publication Date:  August 7th, 2018


When the Bat's away, the Cat will play. It's time to see how many lives this cat really has. . . .

Two years after escaping Gotham City's slums, Selina Kyle returns as the mysterious and wealthy Holly Vanderhees. She quickly discovers that with Batman off on a vital mission, Batwing is left to hold back the tide of notorious criminals. Gotham City is ripe for the taking.

Meanwhile, Luke Fox wants to prove he has what it takes to help people in his role as Batwing. He targets a new thief on the prowl who seems cleverer than most. She has teamed up with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, and together they are wreaking havoc. This Catwoman may be Batwing's undoing.
 


YAASSS!!! I'm a huge superhero fan, so of course I want to read a book about Catwoman!

So, what upcoming books are you looking forward to?  Please respond below!

20 comments:

  1. Yes, I am also excited for this!! I mean who doesn't love Catwoman, and the combo of Catwoman and Sarah J. Maas seems like it will be fantastic:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 100th post! Great pick this week!

    Mary my CWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited for this book too! It sounds awesome! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on hitting 100! I've wanted this since I first saw it what seems ages ago. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes, yes! I am so excited for this. That cover is gorgeous and Catwoman, hell yes for sure! :)

    Stop by my blog and check out my Wishful Wednesday's post.
    Suz @ Bookish Revelations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaas!!! I've loved Catwoman since I first saw Michelle Pfeiffer play her in Batman Returns! Hope we'll both love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 100! I'm not a huge fan of Maas's books but I am liking this series so far. Leigh's was really good. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful day, Ronyell. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is on my radar as well, hope you love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAAAAAAAASSSSS!!! Bring on Catwoman!!! Although I'm not a fan of Sarah J. Maas, I'm willing to give this a try. I mean, I ADORE the "Batmanverse"!!! So, yeah, AWESOME pick!!!

    Thanks for sharing this book!! I'm adding it to my Goodreads shelves like RIGHT NOW!!!

    Thanks as well for commenting on my own CWW post!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I ALMOST forgot!! CONGRATS ON YOUR 100TH POST!!! WOOT, WOOT!!!!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your 100th post! I have yet to read a Maas book, but I hear her books are really good. I hope you enjoy this one when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So with you on this one! I am so so so excited for this book!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh wow congrats on your 100th post and great pick I hope you do enjoy this book when it comes out Ronyell. Thank you so much for stopping by my CWW last week my friend.

    ReplyDelete