Monday, July 9, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #13: July 9th, 2018



Hello everyone!  This book meme is called "It's Monday!  What Are You Reading?" and basically what you do is share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organize yourself and to visit and comment on other blogs!  This book meme is hosted by The Book Date!





I just finished reading This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab and I LOVED IT!!!  I just loved the dystopian universe that the protagonists live in and I just loved the "Beauty and the Beast" type of story that is going on in this book.









I'm currently read Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab, which is the sequel to This Savage Song.  Even though I haven't quite read the book yet, I am planning on doing so in the near future!







The first book I wanted to read is Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. I had read Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke and Bone series and I really enjoyed it, so I can't wait to check out one of her latest books!  The next book I wanted to read is Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, since I've been hearing so many good things about this series and I wanted to dive into this series as soon as possible!  The last book I wanted to read is A Thousand Perfect Notes by C.G. Drews.  This is the debut book written by fellow book blogger Paperfury and this would be the very first book that  I would read that was written by a fellow book blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment