Friday, October 27, 2017

Book Blogger Hop #35: HALLOWEEN EDITION! - October 28th - November 2nd

Hello everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer!  Basically, you just answer weekly questions and then post up your link on the question's page.


This week's question is : 

 This week's question is submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer.

  Candy Corn, a chocolate bar, or Popcorn. Which of these snacks are your favorite to eat while reading?



CANDY CORN!!!  I have always loved eating Candy Corn when I was little and it has become even better for me as an adult because now I have a yummy Halloween snack to eat whenever I'm reading my favorite spooky book.




12 comments:

  1. Haven't you seen those videos on Facebook about the correct way to eat candy corn? LOL. Honestly, it always sells out on base here pretty fast, so obviously there are lots of people that enjoy it.

    Have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a candy corn popcorn mix recipe on Twitter, I bet it's yummy. It's just combining my favorite and your favorite lol. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like candy corn. It's the perfect snack for fall. Have a great weekend and a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think candy corn is really good! I don't think I have ever just sat and eaten it though. Maybe I'll have some today and see if it enhances my Halloween weekend. ;)

    My link: https://singerofstories922.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy corn was never my thing. I don't have much of a sweet tooth. If I eat chocolate, I like dark chocolate, because it's not too sweet. My choice would be pop corn. I always prefer salty to sweet, and you get to eat a lot of pop corn in a serving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved eating cheddar cheese popcorn. It has been a favorite of mine ever since I was little!

      Delete
  6. I've never had Candy Corn... Next time I visit the states, I'll try to remedy that. :)

    ReplyDelete