Friday, October 20, 2017

Book Blogger Hop #34: HALLOWEEN EDITION! - October 20th - October 26th

Hello everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer!  Basically, you just answer weekly questions and then post up your link on the question's page.


This week's question is : 

 This week's question is submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer.

  Off the book topic - What is your favorite scary movie?



My favorite scary movie is none other than "The Shining" itself!  Such an awesome atmospheric film and I think that Jack Nicholson was the best part of the film!  For a scary movie that has a more humorous edge, I have always enjoyed watching "Beetlejuice" whenever I get the chance since it's a great horror film that will also make you laugh!







20 comments:

  1. I've only watched Bettlejuice once and I enjoy it a lot. Horror with a touch of comedy, simply perfect.

    Happy readings!
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a fan of Beetlejuice! Can't say I've seen The Shining in full. I've caught parts of it and of course I'm always asking my person with me who has seen it..what's happening? what's going to happen? do I want to see this? Lol!!

    Here's my Book Blogger Hop

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give the Shining a watch! It's definitely worth it!

      Delete
  3. I NEED to watch Beetlejuice again soon! I remember watching long ago, but I can't remember much of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beetlejuice is my favorite movie! I also like Hocus Pocus and Gremlins. The Shinning is one of my favs too because I'm a huge Stephen King fan! Great selections and Happy Halloween. You should join my Anime challenge http://gothamcityglossy.blogspot.com/2017/10/gothams-7-days-of-anime.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never watched The Shining. I think I saw Beetlejuice when I was a kid but not sure. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both great picks. Although I also really liked the made for tv version of The Shining that came out in the late 90s (I think). But the original is amazing too.

    Have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Shining is spooky! I've never felt quite the same about long hallways in hotels! Would you believe I've never seen Beetlejuice? I'm hoping to fix that this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never watched The Shining and although I'm curious I don't think I could get through it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh!! I love Beetlejuice! It's so much fun and spooky! I love seeing him in other movies too, because it's so funny to see him as other characters like Batman and the villain in the new Spider-Man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh great picks Ronyell I absolutely love watching Bettlejuice as well for Halloween. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop from last week.

    ReplyDelete