Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #9: Top 10 Bookish Goals for 2015.




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

So today’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is my top 10 bookish goals for 2015 (and I sure have a lot of goals to catch up on)!

So, here's my top 10 Bookish goals for 2015 (in no particular order)!

1.  Clear up my to be read shelf: I have well over 400 books in my TBR shelf and I really want to get through all of my books in my TBR shelf because not only do I want to clear my shelf of books I haven't read yet, but I want to read the books that I have in my TBR shelf and see how good or bad they are!
2.  Read up to at least 100 books in 2015: I had set up a goal for 2014 to read over 100 books and unfortunately, I haven't been able to make it to 100 this year.  But, hopefully in 2015, I will make it to 100 books and have more variety for the books I've read in 2015.

3. Complete at least three Reading Challenges: I have always been pretty terrible when it comes to completing reading challenges, so if I could complete at least three reading challenges in 2015, then I would be really happy!

4. Read more adult and young adult books: There are so many good adult and young adult books out there and I barely made it to reading at least 20 adult and young adult books in one year.  So, in 2015, I'm hoping to read up on more adult and young adult books to gain more variety in what I read.

5. Get up to at least 1,000 reviews on my book blog: Even though I am at my halfway point in reviews on my book blog, I really want to reach 1,000 reviews for my blog in 2015, which is a pretty big accomplishment to complete!

6. Explore more book blogs: Even though I have been exploring many book blogs a lot in 2014, I want to explore even more blogs and see what other interesting book blogs are out there.

7. Finish up on the reviews I need to write: Even though I have read many books, there are some books I haven't given my reviews to yet and I want to give those books that I've read my honest opinions on what I thought about the content and the characters.

8. Reread some older books: There are a lot of books I had read when I was younger and I want to get the chance to reread those books again whenever I get the chance, especially the "Harry Potter" series!

9. Read at least five books a week: This year, I usually read at least three books a week, but I want to up my reading experience a bit by reading at least five books a week instead of three.

10.  Catch up on some classic books: I really want to read up on some good old fashion classics like "Frankenstein," "A Christmas Carol" and some of Edgar Allen Poe's works and 2015 seems like a fresh start!



So, what are your top 10 bookish goals for 2015? Please feel free to answer in the comments below!


http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/607/animated-rainbow-image-0029.gif

Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment