Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #7: Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward To in 2015




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Each week there’s a different Top Ten list. It’s a great way to find and connect with other awesome bloggers.

So today’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is my top 10 books I'm looking forward to in 2015!

So in no particular order, here's my top 10 books I'm looking forward to in 2015!


1. Brown-Eyed Girl by Lisa Kleypas


I have been enjoying Lisa Kleypas' "Travises" series and I definitely can't wait for the newest book in the "Travises" series, "Brown-Eyed Girl!"

2. Burned by Karen Marie Moning


I just loved Karen Marie Moning's "Fever" series, so I definitely can't wait to pick up the seventh book in this series, "Burned!"

3. Winter by Marissa Meyer


I just loved reading "Cinder" from Marissa Meyer's "Lunar Chronicles" series, so when I heard that there's going to be a fourth book on the way, I just have to check this book out myself!

4. Fairest by Marissa Meyer



Another book in Marissa Meyer's fantastic "Lunar Chronicles" series, this book actually focuses on Queen Levana's side of the story and reading a book about the villain of the franchise is pretty interesting to say the least!

5. The Shadows by J.R. Ward


 Seriously, we are already on the thirteenth installment of J.R. Ward's "Black Dagger Brotherhood" and I still haven't read the first book in the "Black Dagger Brotherhood" series yet!  Still, it is pretty exciting to check out this book whenever I get through the first twelve books in this series!

6. Never Never by Colleen Hoover



I had enjoyed Colleen Hoover's book "Hopeless," so I was looking forward to reading more from Colleen Hoover's books and this book sounds pretty interesting!

7. Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle



I really need to check out Karina Halle's books since I've heard so many good things about them. This book looks like a great place to start getting into her works!

8. The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand



After reading Cynthia Hand's "Unearthly" series, I wanted to try something different from Cynthia Hand and this seems like a pretty interesting book to get into!

9. Survive the Night by Danielle Vega



I've never read any books by Danielle Vega, but from the look of this cover, I am pretty interested in trying out this book!

10. I Was Here by Gayle Forman



I've always been interested in Gayle Forman's books, but I've never been able to check them out.  So, this book sounds like a good start into Gayle Forman's works!

So, what books are you looking forward to in 2015? Please comment in the comments below!



Posted on Tuesday, December 2, 2014

2 comments:

  1. I love Gayle For man's books so I'm really excited for I Was Here! Same thing goes for The Last Time We Say Goodbye. Never Never sounds really cool too. Great picks! :)

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete