Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Sunday Post Meme (10)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

















Well, that’s the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I’ve read in the near future!
 
 
 
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2014

12 comments:

  1. Your new books look amazing, Ronyell, I hope you'll enjoy all of them!

    Have a fantastic week and happy reading :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I track them a few ways: 1. Goodreads shelf: This requires that I remember to and sometimes I have to back track. 2. Pages on my blog: Last year I had a single page but this year each will have their own. 3. Icon: Readers will be able to see if a book is part of a challenge with a review icon I made for each challenge.
    Tomorrow is my post on Plunging into Challenges.

    My post is at http://fangswandsandfairydust.com/2014/12/easy-like-sunday-morning.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I usually set up a reading challenges page to keep track of my challenges, although your challenge icon sounds like a pretty interesting idea!

      Delete
  3. Loving the new reads Ronyell. I use UBB Reading Challenge add-on plugin and Goodreads to keep track of my challenges. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use a page on my blog to track my challenges. Goodreads didn't work too well as I didn't get the challenges organized so dumped that idea except for the yearly one. I'm liking the looks of your new books. Happy reading!
    here's my Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/12/14/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-89-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like to post my challenges on my blog also since it would be easier for me to keep up with it.

      Delete
  5. The cover is great, I hope it'll be as good as it looks ! Enjoy your week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the covers of Laini Taylor's series! I need to make time for 'em. I wish I could take credit for last week's question post, but it was all Melanie. I needed a break. Damn RL for getting in the way of blogging!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete