Saturday, September 16, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #116: September 16, 2023

 

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone! So today, I went to the Greek Festival and I had a fun time there!  Even though me and my sister only went there to get the food, I still had a nice time going around the Festival and trying out their food!  Getting the food has always been my favorite thing about the Greek Festival!  Also, I just recently got invited to join BlueSky and I got my BlueSky account up and running!  So, if you want to follow me on BlueSky, then follow me here:  BLUESKY ACCOUNT!



Books Bought:



From Illumicrate:


Zhara by S. Jae-Jones









From Nerdy Ink:











πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•



Ko-fi // PayPal // Society6 // Redbubble 








πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






8 comments:

  1. My favorite part of festivals is always the booths! I love seeing the things people create be they jewelry or other forms of art! Never really been big on food and couldn't ever acquire the taste for Greek food. That's cool about Blue Sky! I think I put a request in way back whenever I first heard about it. I've just succumbed myself to Threads. I still check twitter for a few alerts and things and the occasional rant, but that's about it! Lol.

    Nice new reads! That Alice in Wonderland cover is gorgeous! I still have an ancient copy I've had since my 4th grade teacher gifted me with his classroom copy! Don't know why I was always so enamored with that edition but I was! Lol.

    Happy Reading!


    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I never was a huge fan of Twitter to begin with. There's just so much toxicity going on with that site and I only really use it to promote my content. Let's see how BlueSky turns out. As for Greek Festivals, I never got the chance to buy any jewelries or clothing they have and yet, I really wanted to buy those things. They look really beautiful!

      Delete
  2. I love both of these covers! I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love festival food too. Alice in Wonderland was one of my childhood favorites. I need to find a nice edition of it.

    ReplyDelete