Monday, May 4, 2020

[BLOG REWARD] Help this blog reach 200 followers? Get your name on the Top Blog Supporters page!



Hey book friends!  You know, I have been blogging for many years now and I really appreciated everyone's comments on my blog posts.  So, to show my appreciation for you guys, I wanted to have a page that's dedicated to my top blog supporters!  Here, I will be listing the book bloggers who have really supported my blog over the years and leave links to their blog pages for everyone to see! So for every 50 new followers I get, I'll start listing the names of the bloggers who have supported my blog over the years!  If you want to have your name listed on the Top Blog Supporters page, please let me know in the comments down below!

So please, help out my blog by spreading the word out about this blog with other fellow book bloggers!


Goal:


To reach 200 followers through GFC!


Once we reach 200 followers on this blog, I will make a post listing all of my top blog supporters!  If you want your name listed on the Top Blog Supporters page, leave a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment