Friday, June 7, 2019

The Friday 56 #17: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff


Hey everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Friday 56, which is hosted by Freda's Voice! Here are a couple of rules for this meme:


Rules:
 
*Grab a book, any book and find a creative way to showcase your 56. It can be a photo of the book and the 56 in comments or whatever you come up with.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your 
eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. 








* This page is rather interesting as it just consists of the names of the people who died on the Copernicus ship, but here's a sneak peek at the page!*


CONFIRMED COPERNICUS CASUALTY LIST

KRISTOFF, Jay
LA ROSA, Rachel
LAC, Quan
LACEY, Erin
LACKEY, Michelina
LADHAMS, Virendra
LADOUNCEUR, Ray
LAFITTE, Anne
LAMBLEY, Jin
LAMM, Evette
LANCASTER, Dustin
LANCASTER, Indora
LANCASTER, Ivy
LANE, Nola
LANG, Tracey



pg. 56 


5 comments:

  1. A book I would like to read! I have it on my GR list. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this series and own all three in hardcover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait Jay Kristoff killed his own self!? Bwhahah. So confession: I get completely skeeved out when I see people I know "die" in books, seems like some kind of terrible omen, even though I know I am being completely ridiculous! Hope you are enjoying it, such a good book!

    ReplyDelete