Saturday, March 2, 2019

Stacking the Shelves #71: March 2, 2019





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! Well, March is finally here!  Last week, I went over to Sandhills in South Carolina and I had a lot of fun, especially when I went to their Books-a-Million!  Have you ever felt like you were in heaven when you went to a bookstore? I definitely felt that way when I went into Books-a-Million and saw all of those wonderful books!  Unfortunately, I was only able to get two books (which was torture), but these two books were worth the buy!  Here's a photo of my experience in Books-a-Million:





Check out my Instagram photos for more!




Books Bought:



In February:



From Books-a-Million:












Books Received:



From Author:






2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! The nearest Books-a-Million for me is like two hours away. I drove there once upon a time to get the special edition of ACOWAR! Totally worth it! It was fun walking through the store though, they had a lot of cool fandom items and I ended up buying more than just my book! Lol!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like really great books. I 'll have to check them out.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete