Monday, December 18, 2017

☀Daily Book Chat #20: ☀ My December Owlcrate Unboxing!





 Hello everyone! Welcome to my  ☀Daily Book Chat☀ where I do some SERIOUS discussions that fellow book fans will get a kick out of and relate their thoughts about the subject to other book fans!

Today's discussion question is about my December Owlcrate Unboxing!


So, yet again, this is another "WEIRD AND UNUSUAL" topic discussion for a daily chat, but I just got my OWLCRATE in the mail and I just had to let my FANGIRLING obsession out!  So, here's what I got in the mail!




And a nice VIDEO for your viewing pleasure!


Probably my favorites in this unboxing was the unexpected gift of getting FOOLISH HEARTS by EMMA MILLS!  I've been hearing so many good things about this book and my INNER BOOK FAN would be satisfied after reading this book!  I also loved that HARRY POTTER book bag.  What does a HARRY POTTER fan need as much as their book series? A NIFTY HANDBAG where I would carry all my little book lovelies everywhere I go!  Also, I got another set of awesome BOOKMARKS to mark my pages in my lovely books and I was surprised to get a LUCKY IN LOVE by KASIE WEST bookmark as apart of my collection!




Well, that's my Owlcrate unboxing for this month!  Has anyone else got their own Owlcrate or any other book unboxing?  Please let me know in the comments below!




Annnnnnddddd....as always everybody:



HAPPY READING, BOOK FANS!!!!









3 comments:

  1. This box looks utterly adorable! Hope you love Foolish Hearts!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reeeaaally love that first bookmark you pulled out -- oh, and that magnet! What cool stuff.

    Tarissa
    http://inthebookcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete