Wednesday, June 22, 2016

WWW Wednesdays #8: June 22, 2016


Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at Should be Reading and revived here on Taking on a World of Words. Just answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to look at. No blog? No problem! Just leave a comment with your responses. Please, take some time to visit the other participants and see what others are reading. So, let’s get to it!















I finally got around to reading this book (it's been on my TBR shelf for like forever) and so far, I'm really enjoying this book, especially the storytelling segments told by Abel!



 
 

 


Even though there were some moments that were a bit slow in this book, I really enjoyed this story as it was quite unusual and unique out of all the fantasy books I've read!




 
 


I've been trying to read this book for ages since I've just finished the first two books in the "Daughter of Smoke and Bone" series and since I just got this from the library, I'm going to try to read this for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment