Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #29: Top 10 Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of the Year

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

So today's Top Ten Tuesday theme is "Top 10 Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of the Year!"

So, here's my top 10 Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of the Year! (in no particular order).

1. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas (Release Date: September 6th, 2016)






2. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor (Release Date: September 27th, 2016)





3. Morning Star by Pierce Brown (Release Date: September 22nd, 2016)




4. We Found a Hat by Jon Klassen (Release Date: October 11th, 2016)



5. Solutions and Other Problems by Allie Brosh (Release Date: October 25th, 2016)

 
6. Heartless by Marissa Meyer (Release Date: November 8th, 2016)





7. Wired by Julie Garwood (Release Date: August 9th, 2016)


 


8.  Dark Carousel by Christine Feehan (Release Date: August 2nd, 2016)



9. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover (Release Date: August 2nd, 2016)


 
10.  Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis (Release Date: July 28th, 2016)


 
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2016.



10 comments:

  1. Oooh nice list! I can't wait to read Heartless either! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa Meyer! Love her. Even though I still haven't read WINTER. Shame on me.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Winter yet either, but I'm definitely going to try!

      Delete
  3. I've been meaning to give a Colleen Hoover book a try. I've heard so much good about her, but I'm very picky/wary of NA. It's just not a genre I click with for some reason. But still.... It Ends With Us sounds super good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually enjoyed her book Hopeless and I'm hoping that It Ends With Us is good!

      Delete
  4. Empire of Storms and Heartless were both on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/top-ten-tuesday-61/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww We Found a Hat! I'm going to have to pick that one up, I loved his other Hat books. :D Heartless, Empire of Storms, Strange the Dreamer.... some excellent books coming out in the upcoming months! Fantastic list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It looks like we're going to get some really good books in the next few months!

      Delete