Friday, November 27, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday #23: Happy Thanksgiving!!!




The Feature and Follow Friday Meme isHOSTED by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read and basically what this meme is all about is that you get to new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogging Community by following eachBLOGGER!  All you have to do is leave your name and your blog name on the post on the main Feature and Follow Friday Meme page and then create your own post on Feature and Follow Friday and link back to the main page and then you visit as many blogs as you want and you tell the other bloggers "hi!" in their comments (on the post that has the Feature and Follow Friday Image). You follow that blogger and they follow you back!  Just make sure to follow back if that blogger follows you back!

Well, hello fellow bloggers! Thanksgiving has come and gone and I must say that I had a lovely Thanksgiving!  Me and my family had cheesecake, turkey, stuffing, sweet potato pie, green beans and macaroni and cheese to eat up and it was delicious!  I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving and spend some time with your family!


Question of the Week: Black Friday Eve! You have $100 (or pounds or whatever your currency is) to spend on books. What are you going to buy? - Suggested by Alison Can Read


Oh man, there's so many books that I want to buy if I have $100, but the books and DVDs I would probably buy with $100 are the Rabbit Ears series on DVD, Saga Volumes 3 and 5 by Brian K. Vaughan, X-Men: Days of Future Past by Chris Claremont, The Martian by Andy Weir, Cress by Marissa Meyer and Game of Thrones Series by George R.R. Martin.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice picks! I basically said I'd blow it all on one book...and it doesn't even cover the whole cost! LOL!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower! Here's my Follow Friday! https://intoxicatedbybooks.wordpress.com/2015/11/28/166/

    ReplyDelete