Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday #100: Top 10 Cover Parodies of Children's Books (or parody covers that will make you laugh forever)!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme that was formerly created at The Broke and the Bookish but has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. 





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is Top 10 Cover Parodies of Children's Books!

So, this week's topic is genre freebie, which means that you get to pick a genre and build a list around it.  Well for this week, I decided to go with Children's Books, since I tend to read a lot of children's books and I decided to go with parody covers of children's books since I find those things so HILARIOUS and I always wanted to make a top 10 list about this at some time!

So, here are my top 10 Cover Parodies of Children's Books (in no particular order of course)!






1. ARTHUR KILLS A HOBO FOR HIS CLOTHES






2. THE BERENSATAN BEARS GO TO HELL






3. THE BERENSTAIN BEARS GET KICKED IN THE D***






4. DUDE, THEY'RE GONNA CHOP YOUR BALLS OFF!




5. BAD LITTLE CHILDREN'S BOOKS






6. FLOWERS ARE VERY PRETTY, BUT WE'D MAKE MORE MONEY GROWING POT






7. DADDY HOPES HE HAS ENOUGH ROPE IN THE TRUNK





8. GOD IS GREAT, SO HOW COME HE GAVE ME AND BOBBY CROSSED EYES?





 9. SOME TIME TO KILL IN SILENT HILL!






10. THE CAT IN THE HAT COMES BACK







πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•





14 comments:

  1. I don't even know what to think of some of these! Ha ha.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that is very different and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. This is a unique list, for sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! These are hilarious! I've never heard of them before! are they just parodies or were they actual books?


    Thanks for visiting my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these are just parody covers, but I think some of them do exist.

      Delete
  5. I know I commented on here because I get the notifications but my comment is not to be seen. If you can see this, I thought the covers were hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been having problems with blogger for awhile now. Hopefully, I can fix the comments section soon so that way everyone's comments will show up.

      Delete
    2. You are not the only one. Some days, I have to log in at least three times until I can write something on my own blog. They should get their act together.

      Delete
  6. I used to read SO many Berenstain Bears books back in the day! They were my favorites. Fun topic!! :) Thanks so much for visiting my website on this week.

    ReplyDelete