Thursday, December 2, 2021

☀Daily Book Chat #43:☀ Where Have I Been all this time?

 


Hello everyone! Welcome to my  ☀Daily Book Chat☀ where I do some SERIOUS discussions that fellow book fans will get a kick out of and relate their thoughts about the subject to other book fans!

Today's discussion question is: Where Have I Been all this Time?

Now, you are probably wondering: now wait a minute: what does this have to do with books?

Well actually, it has a lot to do with why I haven't been blogging that much lately.  For the last few months, I haven't been as active on my blog as I used to be and that's because a lot of things had happened to me that affected my blogging time.  

So, here's the lowdown on what's been going on with me and blogging:

1) 2020 happened...

So, you guys know about the year 2020 and all the horrible things that happened that year (COVID).  Because of all the horrible things happening in 2020 and the fallout from that year, I got a bit stressed out and that stress continued to haunt me in 2021.  Because of that, I wasn't able to read as much as I used to and therefore, I wasn't able to do that much book reviews.  I'm still having trouble trying to get back into reading, so I'm hoping that I can get out of this reading slump soon.

2) YouTube became a thing...

So starting in 2020 (when the pandemic started), I started paying a lot of attention to my YouTube channel and changing a lot of things on my channel to make it more creative and more polished than how I had set it up years ago.  Because of this, I spent more time making videos for YouTube and less time in reading the books that I really wanted to read.  Despite this, I'm loving how my YouTube channel is turning out, so if you want to check out my YouTube channel, check it out here:

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

MY SECOND YOUTUBE CHANNEL THAT DEALS WITH ANIMATION!

3) I fell into the dreaded Reading Slump...

So, this is something that almost always happens to me (unfortunately).  I fell into the dreaded reading slump and I'm finding it hard right now to get back into reading books again.  I mean, the good news is that I'm currently buying a lot of books right now, which was something that I struggled with years ago.  But, I just don't have the time and energy to read as much anymore.  I'm hoping to get out of this slump soon.

So, that's what's been going on with me right now.  Reading slumps, 2020, YouTube, you name it.  I'm hoping that I can start blogging regularly again so that I can show you guys all the cool books that I've read so far!

WISH ME LUCK!


Annnnnnddddd....as always everybody:


HAPPY READING, BOOK FANS !!!!











💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕











💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






3 comments:

  1. I hope your stress levels lower soon. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you SO much about the stress and blogging impact. I hope it gets better for you soon, and ditto your reading slump! I am glad that you are finding YouTube to be a great outlet though!

    ReplyDelete