Thursday, May 13, 2021

15 Books of Summer ’21 Challenge!

 


Hey everyone!  It's been awhile since I last did a summer book challenge and I recently stumbled upon this new challenge that is being hosted by Cath at 746 Books and I knew that I had to join this challenge!  I'm signing up for the 15 Books challenge since it's been awhile since I read loads of books during the summer, so I'm hoping that I can complete this challenge! Wish me luck!  The challenge runs from June 1st - September 1st.

BOOKS READ:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

6 comments:

  1. I read a book a week, so I should easily meet this challenge. Best of luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your challenge!

    I'm hoping to read twenty of my 1001 Children's Books You Must Read Before You Grow Up.

    ReplyDelete