Friday, July 26, 2019

Book Blogger Hop #56: July 26th - August 1st




Hello everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer!  Basically, you just answer weekly questions and then post up your link on the question's page.


This week's question is : 

 This week's question is submitted by  Elizabeth @ Silver's Review.






Sometimes I have a book on me, although I don't carry it throughout the house all the time! LOL!  Whenever I go on trips through town or out of town, I like to carry my books with me so I have something to read whenever I'm in the car.  And whenever I'm working, I like to take my books with me to work so I could read whenever I'm on my break.  So yeah, I do tend to carry my books everywhere I go!



3 comments:

  1. Yup. I'm pretty much the same as well! Even will take one to large social gatherings if I think I will need to get away for a little bit. Lol.

    Thanks for visiting my BBH post!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't read in cars, it makes me feel really sick. :(

    ReplyDelete