Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #1: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling




Hello everyone! "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, that is hosted by Breaking the Spine and the purpose of this event is that we spotlight upcoming releases of books that we are excited for! 

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:




Title: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Author: J.K. Rowling

Expected Publication Date: July 31st 2016 






Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, a new play by Jack Thorne, is the first official Harry Potter story to be presented on stage. It will receive its world premiere in London’s West End on 30th July 2016

It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and father of three school-age children.

While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes darkness comes from unexpected places.


Since I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter, I'm really excited for this book and I can't wait to see what this book is all about!

So, what upcoming books are you looking forward to?  Please respond below!
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, YAY for Harry Potter!!!!! I'm waiting on this one myself!! In fact, I've already pre-ordered it! The only thing that would make me even happier than I already am, is being able to attend the premiere..... If only Harry or Hermione would help out with a little magic....Lol. AWESOME WOW, Ronyell!!

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my own WOW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can't wait for this one too. :) I kind of think the series should have been left to stand alone, but having another one to read is nice. I hope it's good! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete