Friday, May 15, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday #9: Exhaustion!






The Feature and Follow Friday Meme is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read and basically what this meme is all about is that you get to new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogging Community by following each blogger!  All you have to do is leave your name and your blog name on the post on the main Feature and Follow Friday Meme page and then create your own post on Feature and Follow Friday and link back to the main page and then you visit as many blogs as you want and you tell the other bloggers "hi!" in their comments (on the post that has the Feature and Follow Friday Image). You follow that blogger and they follow you back!  Just make sure to follow back if that blogger follows you back!

Oh man! I'm so exhausted from my new job!  I have to work almost 7 hours a day, dealing with customers who constantly make my job more difficult and there are many days where I just want to lie down at home and sleep forever!  I'm trying to figure out a way to trudge through this job without getting so tired all the time and anyone who wants to give me some friendly cashier advice are welcome to give all the advice they could give out!


Question of the Week: How do you organize your books? Either at home on your bookshelves or on your reading-device, or on your bookish platform like Goodreads, Leafmarks or Booklikes. - Suggested by Unconventional Book Views

 On my bookshelf, I normally have the adult and chapter books on the top of the shelf and the children's books on the bottom shelf, that way I could find where each books are placed on my shelf when I want to read any of those books.  For my Goodreads and Booklikes accounts, I shelved my books as books I had read for a certain year such as having a shelf that says 2000 reads and 2015 reads, so that way I could keep up to date on what books I've read each year.


How about you? How do you organize your books?

Please feel free to comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment