Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday #12: Top 10 Bookish Problems I Have
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
So today’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is my top 10 Bookish Problems that I Have!
So, here's my top 10 Bookish Problems that I have (in no particular order).
1. Not being able to read all the books on my "To Be Read" shelf: I have a lot of books on my TBR shelf and yet, even though I'm trying to read as many books as I can this year from my TBR shelf, I'm still far behind in reading up on all of the books on my TBR shelf because I wait so many years to actually pick up a book that was recommended to me since I'm usually lazy when it comes to reading books on time.
2. Trying to find books that are not in a series: It seems that nowadays whenever I want to pick up a young adult novel or a romance novel, they are in a series and that's problematic for me because either my library doesn't have all the books in the series or I have to pay a fortune just to get the entire series for myself.
3. Not being able to read several books at one time: This was a problem I had for years now and even though I can easily read three to four picture books or graphic novels at one time, I can't seem to read several chapter books at one time since I get worried about having to remember exactly what I read in one book and then pick up another book to read. I would have probably been up to 50 books by now if I can just conquer this problem.
4. Having a hard time finding cheap prices for books: The only books I can find cheap prices for are books that have been used and while I'm okay with that for the most part, I would like to find cheaper prices of newer books so I could catch up with the book crowd whenever a new book is released.
5. Still haven't used an E-book: I mostly read books as they are, but I have been dying to try out the E-books and yet, I never find the strength to actually try out an e-book and see if they would broaden my reading experience more.
6. Not being able to read all my library books: I usually get a ton of books from the library and yet, I can never finish all of the books I've brought from the library since there's so many of them and I have trouble deciding on which book I want to read first or last.
7. Staying Up late to finish a book: I've had this problem many times where I would stay up late just to finish one book, even though I have to work in the mornings.
8. Waiting for years for the sequel to come out: This is a big pet peeve of mine where I would read this awesome book and I want to read more from the series, but then I realize that the sequel won't be out for another few years and I just have to wait impatiently for the sequel to come out!
9. Can't find the books I want: Sometimes there's a book that I really want and I want to go to the bookstore or to the library to get that book. But then, they ended up not having that book and I have to go all around the internet just to find the books I really want (that's how I found most of the Rabbit Ears series since the bookstores don't have them and the library doesn't have the whole series on hand).
10. Falling Asleep while reading: This happens to me quite often as I pick up a really good book and just as I get to an interesting part, I suddenly feel sleepy and I fall asleep during the middle of the book!
So, what bookish problems do you have? Please feel free to comment below!
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2015